Double Chin Removal in Coimbatore
Double Chin Removal in Coimbatore
With weight gain, obesity, hormonal imbalance etc. an extra layer of fat is deposited under our chin, causing submental fullness. This double chin gives a rounder and swollen appearance to the entire facial profile. As we age, there is fat deposition around the lower face to the clavicular region. There is a loss of fat in the upper facial region and fat accumulation in the lower half visible as a double chin. Also, as there is poor blood and lymphatic circulation, it will make you look older. You might be exercising every day, but still, have a prominent double chin. Why? Because of genetic predisposition. Yes, it can be hereditary! Your grandmother, mother, father, sister or brother already have a double chin and as you grew up, you got it yourself. At Covai Cosmetics, we have the Chin Lift treatment to give you the sleek under the chin and jawline contours. Based on the expected results, patient’s and doctor’s preferred technique, Chin Lift procedures can be customized.
Why should one consider getting Chin Lift?
Patients often come to us with these reasons to get a Chin Lift
- They have an important occasion coming up and want to get the perfect jawline.
- People with an active lifestyle, slim body, and face but are struggling to lose double chin fat.
- People who feel double chin is affecting their overall appearance.
- Patients who want to tighten their chin region before it’s too late! Further aging can make the chin area sag pretty quickly because of all that extra fat.
- Patients who want complete Facelift surgery and neck rejuvenation.
Procedures that can be done under Chin Lift
The FDA approved Ultherapy/ Cryosculpting technology can also be used for the Chin Lift treatment. It is a painless method to contour the jawline and chin region. This will freeze the fat cells, bring about cell death and naturally removes them through urine after the Cryosculpting. There is significant tightening after this non-invasive treatment. However, patients may need up to 6-8 sessions to see the complete transformation.
Deoxycholic Acid/ Kybella injections
High Intensity Focussed Ultrasound (HIFU) tightens the skin, improves the collagen and blood circulation in the double chin area. As there is not enough blood circulation in this region, the body can’t break down this fat. The ultrasound energy slightly injures your tissues which triggers body’s repair mechanism. There is more blood flow, more oxygen, and more collagen production. Your body is going to use that fat and eliminate the residue naturally.
When there is prominent sagging in the midface and lower face region then Facelift surgery can be the right treatment for the patients. Dr. Sivakumar, Director & Chief Plastic Surgeon at Covai Cosmetic Surgery, often combines fat grafting along with Facelift to transfer fat, let’s say from the double chin to the area around the cheekbone or on the chin. This will revolumize the sunken areas on the face, balance the features and give a younger look. An incision is made around the ears. Fat is removed, muscles are tightened and excess skin is removed. This can correct loose jowls, double chin, neck folds, lines and wrinkles on the face. These incisions are mindfully made to be virtually invisible.
- Any healthy person with a normal weight should be able to maintain the results from Chin Lift
- There is significant skin tightening and fat reduction.
- You will get a beautiful jawline.
- There is some downtime required in case of surgical techniques. But for most of the mentioned procedures patients can resume work immediately.
- Bruising and swelling.
- Tissue damage and visible scars (after surgical procedures) when done by untrained people.